Boynton Beach Ocean Inlet Park
Paddle board rentals in Boynton Beach directly from your smartphone. Simply download the PADL app, select the station in Boynton’s Ocean Inlet Park and get out on the intercoastal water in seconds! Our Palm Beach County station is located just steps from the water to provide you with the best experience possible. After your ride, check your stats and share your experience!
About Boynton Ocean Inlet Park
Discover the Palm Beaches and its Parks…especially this 11.39 acre beach frontage in Boynton Beach. This intercoastal gem has everything and more, not to mention canoe, kayak and paddle board access, and a marina! While the marina is open for 24 hours, the park has hours running from sunrise to sunset which also applies to PADL’s fully automated, self-service stand up paddle (SUP) board rental station.
Other amenities include:
– Fishing (saltwater)
– Boat slips (day-use only; located on south side of marina)
– Ocean overlook
– Parking (24-hour parking for recreational fishing and marina access)
– Picnic areas with shelters, grills
– South District Ocean Rescue HQ
Things To Do (by this PADL Station)
1. Take a stroll at the Loxahatchee National Wildlife Refuge, < 14 mile drive westward (worth it!).
2. Indulge in some cheesy ‘zza at Dominic’s, less than a 5.5 mile drive away.
3. Snorkel in Gulf Stream Park’s crystal-clear waters, 10 minute drive north up the beach.
Ocean Inlet Park6990 N Ocean Blvd Boynton Beach, FL 33435
Stop paying by the hour and rent worry free when you sign up for the PADL membership. Our plans include 2 rentals hours per day on the first board, and discounts for additional boards and overtime hours at $10.00 per hour. All for just $24.99 per month or $99.99 every 6 months! Sign up in the PADL app today.