Juno Beach Juno Park
Juno Park, Juno Beach – Go paddleboarding in Palm Beach County directly from your smartphone with the PADL app. Simply download the PADL app, select the station of your choice and get out on the water in seconds! Our Juno Beach paddle board station is located just steps from the water in Juno Park to provide you with the best experience possible. After your ride, check your stats and share your experience!
About Juno Park
Ranked #2 for things to do in Juno Beach, this wonderful family friendly park located on Juno Road is a 18.2 acre park with numerous amenities everyone can enjoy, including one of our renown, Palm Beach County self-service paddle board stations. In addition, other amenities include:
– Baseball fields and basketball + tennis courts
– Boat launching ramps (1)
– Canoeing / Kayaking/ Paddle Boarding / Paddle Sport Access
– Chiki Huts
– Fishing (saltwater) …bring your fishing rods and cast out on one of our PADL paddle boards!
– Intracoastal waterway frontage (1,150 feet)
– Nature area
– Parking (boat/trailer, regular)
– Picnic areas (grills)
If you are looking for things to do in Palm Beach or things to do in Juno Beach you can go paddleboarding from the PADL station at Juno Park then come back to shore and enjoy the amenities.
Things To Do (by this PADL Station)
1. Some call it Juno’s #1 Attraction – Loggerhead Marinelife Center is always a great time, 3 miles away.
2. Watch the sunset at Juno Beach Pier, 10 minutes away.
3. Savor the authentic Thai dishes at Lanna Thai, 13 minutes away.
Juno Park2090 Juno Rd Juno Beach, FL 33408
Stop paying by the hour and rent worry free when you sign up for the PADL membership. Our plans include 2 rentals hours per day on the first board, and discounts for additional boards and overtime hours at $10.00 per hour. All for just $24.99 per month or $99.99 every 6 months! Sign up in the PADL app today.