Jupiter Burt Reynolds Park
Go paddleboarding in Palm Beach County buy renting a paddle board directly from your smartphone. Simply download the PADL app, select the station of your choice and get out on the water in seconds! Our self service, stand up paddle board (SUP) rental station is located just steps from the water to provide you with the best experience possible. After your ride, check your stats and share your experience!
About Burt Reynolds Park
Conveniently located just south of Jupiter inlet in Palm Beach County, Burt Reynolds Park has boat ramps and various amenities such as our PADL paddle board rental station! Amenities at this park are plentiful on the east side with horseshoe pits, picnic areas with grills, shelters/pavilions, playground, restrooms, sand volleyball court and a non-motorized vessel launching beach. Burt Reynolds Park is also home to the River Center.
Looking for things to do in Jupiter or things to do in Palm Beach County? Jupiter Park can be used by families with children to have a good time any day of the year. You can have a family picnic here, or just paddle board around the park with a group of friends or significant other. Feel free to also make use of the River Center Exhibitions for learning purposes. There is simply a lot to do here for adults and children alike in this lovely gem in Palm Beach County!
Other amenities at this wonderful paddle locations include:
– Six (6) Boat Launching Slips/Ramps
– Canoeing / Kayaking / Paddle Board Sport Access
– Intracoastal waterway frontage (2,000 feet)
– Non-motorized vessel launching beach
– Parking (boat/trailer and regular)
– Picnic Areas (pavilion, shelters for family, and grills)
– Playground (great for kids)
Things To Do (by this PADL Station)
1. Visit and Learn at the Loxahatchee River Center, steps away.
2. Pass by the historic Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse and Museum, half a mile from the PADL station.
3. Indulge in some Caribbean at Guanabanas, 0.2 miles down the street.
Burt Reynolds Park805 N. U.S. Highway 1 Jupiter, FL 33477
Stop paying by the hour and rent worry free when you sign up for the PADL membership. Our plans include 2 rentals hours per day on the first board, and discounts for additional boards and overtime hours at $10.00 per hour. All for just $24.99 per month or $99.99 every 6 months! Sign up in the PADL app today.