- This event has passed.
Paddle Out @ East Greynolds, N. Miami
September 4 @ 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Come join us at a PADL station every other Saturday. You can BYOB (bring your own board) or rent a board from the PADL station.
All levels are welcome and those who have not paddled before will get instructions on how to ride. This is a weekly event where we can meet each other, paddle together and make plans for future paddles. And remember: there are up to 4 paddleboards available for rent via the PADL app so non-board owners are welcome!
Here’s the scoop:
– Two time slots every other Saturday (weather permitting), one time slot at 8AM and another at 10AM
– BYOB or RSVP ahead of time to reserve a PADL board from the station
– We’ll paddle from the station onto Oleta River, or maybe along the edge of Maule Lake stopping to take in the views every now and then. We’ll head back in time to make the whole round trip 1.45 hours.
– Everyone bring enough water/snacks for 2 hours of combined paddling and chill time
– There’s ample parking at East Greynolds Park
Bringing your Own Board? Then remember to bring:
– your life vest/inflatable PFD
– a leash
– waterproof bag for your phone/wallet/keys